Call for interior design expert - STAND Up! Textile Eco-Innovation Challenge
Context & Background
Berytech is a leading organization in the Entrepreneurial Eco-system in Lebanon, that aims to provide a conducive environment for the creation and development of startups, through incubation, business support, counseling, funding, networking, and company hosting, hence taking part in the economic revival of the country, participating in wealth and job creation, and retaining graduates and high-level skills in Lebanon.
About STAND Up!
Berytech is the implementing partner in Lebanon of STAND Up! Sustainable Textile Action for Networking and Development of circular economy business ventures in the Mediterranean, an EU-funded project under the ENI CBC Med programme.
The STAND Up! project addresses the need for transition to an environmentally and socially responsible circular model in the textile sector, a traditional key industry in the Mediterranean with an undoubtful cross-border nature.
About the activity
With the aim of empowering the Fashion, Clothing, and Textile industry in Lebanon, Berytech is launching the Textile Eco-Innovation Challenge that offers the opportunity to develop sustainable innovations by entrepreneurs for companies in this field.
SCOPE OF WORK AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Interior Designer/ Interior Architect/ Architect:
- To conduct interior space assessment and analysis for the needs of Miqias atelier.
- To design and deliver drawings and 3D sketches for a modular setup that optimizes the atelier’s space, storage, and handling space.
- To implement and source the new layout plan agreed on.
Requirements and deliverables:
The consultant will be working on the "scope of work" while adding complementary suggestions and personal input to achieve the desired outcome based on the startup’s needs and roadmap.
The consultant will assess the atelier space and create a space layout plan that optimizes the atelier’s space, storage, and handling space. The mission will be implemented between May 2023 and July 2023 for three working weeks.
- A track record of experience working in designing ateliers and startups.
- 5 years of experience in interior design/ architecture.
- Effective communicator with any audience in an organized and professional manner.
-Experts or firms will be selected based on:
- The proposal suggested for the program’s objectives
- Experts bio, proven track records and experience in the required field
- Budget scope
How to apply
Kindly submit your proposal including the company profile, the offer, timeline, and budget by email to:
[email protected] copying Ms. Jessica Ghaoui, Business Development Manager; [email protected]
with the subject “Call for experts – STAND Up! Eco-Innovation Challenge 1” by June 5th, 2023.
Due to the high volume of applications received, only selected consultants/companies will be contacted.منتهية الصلاحية