Digital Communication & Social Media Marketing for NGOs | AUB NGOi Online Synchronous Course
The Non-Governmental Organizations Initiative (NGOi) at the AUB Global Health Institute is offering a new online synchronous course on Digital Communication & Social Media Marketing for NGOs.
This practical hands-on ‘digital communication and social media marketing training for NGOs’ covers all the digital activities that should be implemented to raise awareness, collect donations, engage with stakeholders, or promote campaigns through a solid social media and digital marketing strategy, social media ads, Google ads, SEO and more.
This training course provides professionals working in NGOs with key elements of building successful digital marketing campaigns to get effective results through informative lectures on core techniques in digital marketing, a variety of case studies, and hands-on exercises that will support NGOs in building positive strong online presence.
After the successful completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Create a sustainable digital presence on the different social media platforms of NGOs
- Develop strategic digital marketing campaigns using digital communication platforms and tools
- Monitor and evaluate the outcomes of online activities
- Build engagement with the community and relevant stakeholders
> Early Bird: May 24, 2023
> Regular: May 30, 2023
Course Start Date
June 5, 2023
The duration of this course is 4 days. The course content covers a total of 30 hours including lecturing, case studies, homework, assessments, and other exercises.
June 5, 7, 9, 13 | 9:00AM – 3:00PM (Beirut Time; GMT +3)
> For members of the NGOi network: 200$
> For non-members - Early Bird: 250$
> For non-members - Regular: 300$
Course Language of Instruction
- USD Via Bank Transfer (Invoice issued by NGOi is needed)
- Cash USD at the AUB Cashier's Office (Invoice issued by NGOi is needed)
- NGOi Organizational Members benefit from a 20% discount on course registration fee for up to 5 staff members.
- NGOi Individual Members benefit from a 20% discount on course registration fee.
- A CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION will be provided upon successful fulfillment of course requirements.
- This course does not require any pre-requisites.
- The course will be recorded for internal use by AUB NGOi only. Recordings of the course sessions cannot be provided to participants.
To register and get more details, please visit this link.