the LEED Green Associate™ Exam Preparation workshop
In this LEED Green Associate Exam Preparation™ online workshop, you will get introduced to the concepts of sustainable, high performance Green Building, as well as methods for design, construction and evaluation. This course will offer all you need in resources to pass the official exam, including 15 hours of intensive training with access to seven full practice tests, in addition to 350 flashcard. Each session is three hours and covers one to two modules with practice questions done together with the instructor after each category.
After completing this workshop, you will be able to:
- Identify the necessary steps to become LEED Green Associate™
- Identify Green Building basics and their impact on the environment
- Locate LEED projects in Lebanon and worldwide
- Engage in interdisciplinary discussions on real life LEED project examples
- Become familiar with LEED Rating Systems and Structure
- Understand sustainable design and construction based on the categories of the LEED rating system
- Recognize successful strategies to achieve and measure the goals of a credit category
To learn more about the LEED Green Associate™ Exam Preparation Workshop details and fees, please check the attached brochure.
Workshop Details on Zoom:
- Dates: May 2, 4, 9, 11, and 16, 2023
- Location: Online sessions via Zoom and complemented by the Amideast Online Learning Management System
- Fees: The course cost is USD 250 including taxes and material. Fees can be paid in LBP at market rate.
- Duration: 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM
Registration & Payment Details:
- In order to register for this workshop, kindly fill this form: https://forms.office.com/r/q68wkDwkMJ, Registration is based on first-come first-served. You will receive an email confirming seat availability within two business days.
- Payment for the online course can be done via Amideast offices (cash in LBP or USD), bank deposit (in LBP or USD), or via Wakilni pickup services (cash in LBP or USD).