In order to apply for this vacancy you need to complete the template on the following link:
A member of our Human Resources team will contact you soon if your profile is considered for the job vacancy, and if more information is needed. If you are not being approached by our Human Resources team, please consider your application automatically registered in our database.
Caritas Lebanon is committed to all Safeguarding Principles and will not tolerate any act in any shape or form of misuse regarding Child Safeguarding Policies and Sexual Exploitation Abuse or Harassment (SEA). All staff must understand that Caritas Lebanon will apply a zero-tolerance policy to SEA and any harassment of any type. Caritas Lebanon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status. Moreover, Caritas Lebanon will not share any personal data with anyone outside Caritas Lebanon whatsoever unless requested by Law. All applicants are strictly required to adhere to these standards. Therefore, the selected applicant shall be requested to provide additional information to conduct the needed background check.
In addition, Caritas Lebanon will reserve its rights not to hire any applicant who was previously reported for a SEA incident.
The Reporting Officer ensures the timely submission of quality progress and performance reports to UNHCR ML. He/she is responsible for gathering data from Community Development Centers, reviewing and analyzing data, drafting qualitative and quantitative reports, as well as capacitating colleagues and ensuring the optimal flow of information.
- Write weekly, monthly, mid-year, and final year performance reports
- Compile, consolidate, and analyze field data on the project’s implementation and indicators
- Support the Reporting Coordinator with both recurring and ad-hoc tasks to prioritize business and information needs
- Liaise with the Project Coordinator regarding amendments to the projects and ad-hoc tasks
- Communicate with 6 community development centers coordinators and staff
- Gather and evaluate relevant data for reports
- Provide support and review the UNHCR Mount Lebanon project related documents
- Select, manage, and acquire resources (hard copy /electronic) to meet current & anticipated needs
- Oversee data lifecycle: organizing, sharing, collecting, validating, archiving, storing & reporting
- Ensure data availability to appropriate people, units and systems within the department
- Develop and create data collection systems: templates & printouts, matrixes & databases
- Update and maintain database systems
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities & procedures
- Train field staff and colleagues on reporting, data collection and data analysis
- Support uploading and updating the database after the submission of each report
- Follow Caritas Lebanon operational policy and procedures
- Respect the internal policies and procedures for example: dress code, attendance, discipline, etc.
- Complete schedules, activity planners, monitor staff availability and act against any shortfalls
- Resolve any staff issues and escalate any unresolved issue to the Executive Director/ Upper Management
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the director
Master’s degree (or equivalent) in international relations, development, political science, Law, English communications or other related fields.
Related Work Experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience preferably in reporting/administration/project coordination
- Knowledge of the humanitarian sector
- Knowledge of the project management cycle - Very good knowledge of Lebanon and its communities
- Fluent English with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Arabic and French are desirable
Microsoft office, and SPSS