Programme officer- Beirut based
EuroMed Feminist Initiative (EFI) is urgently looking for a qualified programme officer based in Beirut as part of its Syria programme.
The project aims at promoting women’s rights, combating violence against women and gender discrimination, as well as ensuring women’s role and meaningful participation at all levels of political, social and economic transition in Syria. In this frame, EFI organizes trainings, conferences, lobby and study trips, among other activities, for Syrian lawyers, jurists and women rights activists working to advance women’s rights and gender equality.
The overall responsibility as a programme officer is:
- To follow up and coordinate activities; support the follow up on projects; maintain relations with partners; program administration and archiving, supporting the reporting and monitoring and evaluation (M&E).
- To contribute to elaborating EFI’s project activities and identifying opportunities that would support the achievement of EFI’s goals and vision and particularly Syria programme’s objectives.
This position reports directly to EFI’s programme manager who is based in Beirut, with close collaboration with the programme officer in Paris, and the communication team who is based in Beirut and Amman.
- Salary range: 2000-2500 USD
- Starting date: Immediate hire
- Contract: Fixed-term position with a contract length of 12 months (extendable)
This role is open for Lebanese candidates.
Interested and qualified candidates can send their applications to the following email address [email protected] with the subject '' Programme officer applicant '', along with a cover letter with a proven record of successful deliverables similar to those in the job description.
For detailed information on this job role, please visit this link: https://efi-ife.org/vacancies/en/programme-officer-beirut
دليل مدني، شبكة المجتمع المدني، يوفر للمنظمات منصة لنشر الوظائف, وليس مسؤول عن عملية التوظيف. كل منظمة مسجلة على دليل مدني هي مسؤولة بشكل فردي عن منشوراتها وعن عملية التوظيف.