Finance assistant -(level of involvement LoI/ 50%) – the Establishment of an observatory monitoring women integration in the business informal sector
send your CV to [email protected]
The intended project’s vision is to positively approach this issue based on evidence and accordingly launch a dialogue between the different constituents of the Economic Ecosystem, building alliances and then advocate to reach a new positioning of the decision makers leading to effective changes in the regulatory framework and in employers’ behavior.
The project aims at mobilizing all the constituents of the economic ecosystem to advocate for gender equality within an enabling business environment and sustainable socio-economic wellbeing.
Ø Establishing a market observatory measuring the evolution of women's economic integration and the working conditions and capitalizing on the outcomes.
Ø Building alliances and raising the women’s voice through the creation of a national women coalition in order to change the regulatory framework in favor of a labor law that respects gender equality and economic women rights.
Ø Engaging Women champions, capacitating them in the field of Advocacy and supporting them to implement advocacy initiatives.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Assist the finance manager in all project’s financial activities
- Implement financial and procurement activities in compliance with North LEDA and CRTDA regulations and best practices
- Conduct all financial entries and bookkeeping
- Collect, sort and archive all financial proof documents and other related documents
- Assist the financial manager in all cash and bank reconciliations
- Track invoices, receipts, and other financial documents in compliance with North LEDA’s policies and CRTDA’s regulations.
- draft financial reports
- Perform other finance, procurement and logistics tasks necessary for the successful completion of the project