Core cash and voucher assistance skills for programme staff, 5-day open course, Oct. 24-28 2022, Beirut
This course is for technical staff responsible for designing, implementing and monitoring cash and voucher assistance (CVA) programs. The training is structured around the project cycle and covering all of the key skills required to design, implement and monitor cash transfer programmes. This course is CaLP-accredited.
By attending this open training course, you will design, implement and monitor cash transfer programmes. And more specifically, you will know how to:
- Explain how cash and voucher assistance is guided by key policies, standards and guidelines and describe how cash and voucher assistance needs to be integrated into role of different teams throughout the project cycle
- Explain what assessment information is needed to inform response analysis and use market information to inform modality choice
- Describe how cash and voucher assistance can contribute to response objectives
- Identify the information needed for monitoring of cash and voucher assistance
- Identify how collaboration and coordination support quality cash and voucher assistance
- Day 1: Cash and voucher assistance concepts, standards and the policy environment
- Day 2: Assessment
- Day 3: Analysis
- Day 4: Design and Implementation
- Day 5: Monitoring & Looking ahead
This course is designed for technical staff responsible for designing, implementing and monitoring cash and voucher assistance programs.
Bioforce is are a humanitarian organisation that works in the preparation and response to crises relating to conflict, natural catastrophe, and epidemic. We provide solutions to enable vulnerable populations to have access to efficient and high-quality aid through training, accompanying and structuring of humanitarian actors. Explore Bioforce