Cash for Work officer
Under the supervision of the CFW Technical Advisor, the Cash for Work officer is responsible to provide assistance in, and assume responsibility for, the daily technical planning, supervision, implementation, monitoring and reporting of the cash for work activities and for ensuring proper coordination with the community and municipalities.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities :
The Cash for Work officer will be responsible for achieving the following duties:
- Support the CFW technical advisor in planning and implementing cash for work activities, to ensure that they are completed within the given timeline and achieved the intended targets;
- Under the guidance of the CFW technical advisor, consult with municipality leaders and community members for the identification of needed and viable Cash for Work beneficiaries;
- Help in the identification and selection of Cash-for-Work beneficiaries;
- Data entry of the CFW beneficiaries in the LD livelihood profiling.
- Maintain Cash for Work records, attendance sheets and cash for work agreements;
- Monitors the Food catering vocational training
- Receive training food supplies and make sure they match training needs (in quantity and quality);
- Maintain VT records and attendance sheets
- Ensure that the weekly/monthly work plan is respected on the field;
- Draft weekly and monthly reports;
- Ensure regular coordination with all stakeholders at the community level;
- Liaise with the Project manager, Logistics and Finance officer regarding financial projections, procurement, payments and necessary documentation;
- Assist weekly/monthly coordination meetings together with the other members of the Livelihoods Team as requested by the Project Manager;
- Report on the progress of the work to the CFW Technical Advisor;
- Report issues and constraints arising from project implementation;
- Identify areas for possible activities improvement;
Knowledge and experience required:
- BA in social Sciences or related fields.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a related field
- Previous experience in supervising cash for work schemes highly preferable
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure, independently and with limited supervision
- Good computer skills (Word, Excel)
- Fluency in written and spoken Arabic is a must.