Entrepreneurship trainers for Tripoli youth
Please send your CV to the HR Department at [email protected] specifying “HOPES (your field of expertise) trainer” in the email object. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and emails without the correct title will not be considered.
When applying, please specify in the email title the field of expertise you want to deliver the training on (idea generation; business planning; management skills; financial management and basic accounting; marketing and visibility tools).
Socio-Economic Enhance and Development (SEED) is a non-profit, secular, and non-governmental organization based in Tripoli, North Lebanon.
The core value of SEED is to empower individuals and communities in order to create an independent and prosperous society. We give people a hand up, not a hand out. The way we do this is through projects offering education, equipping people with vocational skills, and providing information on matters such as health and legal. We encourage volunteering and delivery of services by the community, for the community.
Period of Performance: 16 h (same training of 4h x 4 different groups of students) over one month (approx. end of October - end of November).
Salary: 20$/h, for a total of 320$.
Objective: Online and in-person entrepreneurship workshops for university students in Tripoli.
As part of a broader EU-funded program (AEEE Youth) in cooperation with the Slovakian PIN NGO, SEED NGO offers a series of trainings on entrepreneurship targeting Lebanese and Syrian undergraduate students to promote youth development in Tripoli area.
We’re looking for 5 DIFFERENT TRAINERS to deliver in-person/online training (depending on the developments of Covid19 and fuel crisis) on entrepreneurship using a variety of interactive methodologies to enhance students’ access to the job and start-up market.
Each trainer should be specialised in one of the following topic and will deliver training on:
a) idea generation and market needs assessments.
b) business planning.
c) basic management skills.
d) financial management and basic accounting.
e) marketing and visibility tools.
- Conduct a needs assessment for the beneficiaries to build a relevant curriculum.
- Developing training materials (PowerPoint presentations/Hand-outs) and agenda.
- In-person training delivery to a group of +/- 20 students. Please take into account that electricity might not always be available.
- Evaluation: developing materials for final evaluation of students’ knowledge gains and producing a final report.
- Keep attendance and other records.
- University degree in relevant field.
- 2+ years training experience; proven references are a plus.
- Previous working experience in NGOs and with youth is a plus.
- Ability to provide remote and in centre trainings.
- High communication skills