BLN Project Supervisor
يتطلب رسالة مع الطلب؟:
البريد الالكتروني للشخص المسؤول:
- Implement programs with a focus on the most vulnerable, develop needs in collaboration with the field officers in different regions.
- Follow up with project coordinators the proper implementation of projects, feedback to PM about progress assessment, and help at putting corrective measures control quality at program implementation
- Ensure regular visits to field projects in schools and camps to assess adherence to minimum standards and to provide awareness report and feedback
- Create program materials, establish staffing requirements, and ensure that program achieved stated objectives.
- Participate the PM at the development of high-quality proposals and Concept Notes for programs
- Ensure that all staff in projects have all the necessity tools to perform their duties
- Work with field teams to promote and facilitate synergies with other thematic programs
- Set programs components aimed at supporting projects to present to the related line Ministries and UN agencies at the national level
- Help education team members at developing advocacy messages and materials in the programs
- Responsible for all aspects of the projects’ daily management, including logistics, administration, security, visibility, community, and beneficiary’s liaison including provision of solutions to the project teams.
- Ensure projects meet technical requirements including appropriate tools and curriculum for the targeted demographic.
- Follow up with partner organizations when appropriate to monitor capacity and implementation quality.
- Regularly review and update the projects work plans with education project manager.
- Prepare and review agreements (MOU’s) with schools and centers.
- Participate in periodic monitoring related to the impact of the project on the beneficiaries: students, parents, and stakeholders.
- Provide leadership, coaching, and capacity building for all project team.
- Develop teamwork among the projects staff, ensuring a conducive working atmosphere is created and opportunities provided to share lessons learned, experiences, observations, and challenges to inform project management.
- Adhere to URDA Finance regulations to maintain accurate spending reports and up-to-date budgets.
- Transfer data from paper formats into database systems.
- Create and manage spreadsheets with large numbers of figures.
- Verify data by comparing it to source documents.
- Update existing data.
- Produce reports.
- Perform regular backups to ensure data preservation.
- Sort, organize and store paperwork after entering data.
- Monitor and follow-up on the quality of services provided in different projects.
- Monitor attendance of children, parents, volunteers, and educators.
- Ensure all children and parents/caregivers are welcomed to the learning center adhering to COVID-19 precautions for safety.
- Assist in organizing education activities for children, training for educators and awareness sessions for parents.
- Enter on daily and weekly basis data related to beneficiaries and activities in the education database.
- Responsible of distribution of materials and archiving of distribution lists.
- Responsible of maintaining archiving system up to date (both in hardcopies and electronically).
- Perform any other Education tasks as assigned by line manager.
آخر تاريخ التحديث:
01 سبتمبر, 2021
آخر مهلة للتقديم:
الأربعاء, 15 سبتمبر 2021
< 800 (USD)
تفاصيل درجة التعليم:
Master’s University degree in Education or related field or equivalent Diploma.
بين سنة واحدة وسنتين
- جبل لبنان