CVs to be sent to [email protected] before the 15th of August 2021.
- Researches new grant opportunities available through local, government agencies, as well as through private and corporate foundations
- Designs, writes and submits grant applications
- Develops and implements long-term goals and objectives to achieve the successful outcome of the program
- Facilitates grant efforts, including grant approval process and post-award compliance.
- Ensures timelines are met.
- Monitors post-award grant compliance
- Follows up with funding agencies
- Researches new funding opportunities
- Reads and interprets requests for proposals and funding guidelines from government agencies and foundations to determine if appropriate and how best to respond and comply.
- Maintains necessary records, files, reports, databases, and resource materials pertinent to grants office activities.
- Establishes and maintains partnership with international donors and NGOs
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Develops and manages timelines for various activities to insure strategic plans and processes are carried out in a timely manner
- Develops and maintains grant application calendars
- Performs various general grant administration functions such as billings, budget amendments, plan change, program evaluation
- Ensures accurate and timely preparation of grant billings and reports in conjunction with Finance Controller.
- Creates and maintains appropriate spreadsheets and documentation to support grant expenses
C- EVALUATION AND MONITORING OF PROJECTS AS PER DONORS SPECIFICATIONS: FINANCIAL CONTROL, IMPLEMENTATION MONITORING AND IMPACT ANALYSIS
- Assists in the preparation of project-based monitoring and evaluation plans
- Prepares and files all financial indicators of the projects
- Files and archives all financial reports and supporting documentation for funders
- Assists in monitoring and evaluation of all projects activities to assure the goals have been achieved
- Assists in monitoring the grant budgets and expenditures to ensure targets are met
- Assists in monitoring the grant monthly performance
- Researches trends in the community or region and submits to program director
- Evaluates impact of the projects as per defined baseline