Quality Control Supervisor for Face Masks Production
Email to be sent to: [email protected]
Any email without “Quality Control Supervisor for Face Masks Production “in subject and not sent to the above recipients will be disregarded
This call aims to recruit a quality control supervisor who will be in charge of inspecting raw material procured for the purpose of Textile Face Masks production. The supervisor will be monitoring Masks production process to ensure operation is standardized across all facilities/factories, and that all final products abide by Masks production unified specifications and standards. He/She will have to conduct regular spot checks on contracted factories during operation as well as home visits for beneficiaries working from their homes.
Specific Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Guiding Factories’ line supervisors on best practices in quality assurance and control
- Checking Random samples of Face Masks in production line.
- Ensuring Machines are well maintained, clean and suitable for Masks Production
- Inspecting received raw materials and approving its usage
- Ensuring produced masks are according to the standards, agreed design and specs
- Providing general supervision to the entire line
- Conducting random spot checks on factories
- Conducting scheduled Home visits for beneficiaries working from home
- At least 3 years of experience working in Quality Control for sewing or Textile industries in Lebanon
- Skills in problem-solving in relation to quality issues
- Good leadership skill
- Excellent command of written and oral Arabic (English is a plus)
- A commitment to teamwork, punctuality and to AICA’s procedures.