Inteested candidate should send their CV along with Cover Letter to the following email: [email protected], mentionning the position applying for in the subject section
Any application without the indications or missing documents will be automatically discarded
SAMS is looking for an “HR Consultant” candidate
The “HR Consultant” will be contracted under a consultancy contract; length of the contract to be defined and specified based on discussions with candidates.
- Review SAMS HR Policy and include comments in reference to the Lebanese Local Labor Laws.
- Under the guidance of the Country Director, develop annexes to the HR policy contextualized to the Lebanon local labor laws.
- Develop HR tools and templates as per SAMS HR policy.
- Develop guidelines for HR processes as per the HR policy (recruitment processes, termination processes, performance appraisals etc..)
- Prepare disciplinary procedures and steps documents as per HR SAMS policy and Lebanese local labor laws
- Prepare archiving process documents for HR department.
- Prepare a draft of SAMS Lebanon salary scale.
- Include Safeguarding and PSEA in all HR related documents, procedures and guidelines.
- Support Finance and Operations department to with the payroll process as per local labor laws.
Requirements and specifications:
- Degree in Human Resources or 5 to 7 years of HR experience work;
- Experience in working as an HR with International Organizations is a plus
- Excellent command of English and Arabic both written and verbal;
- Ability to work from home and/or from SAMS Beirut offices;
- Good time management skills and ability to meet tight deadlines;
- Good research and analytical skills;