Soft Skills Trainer/Coach
Kindly send your CV along with a cover letter to [email protected] with the following email subject line: “Soft Skills Trainer for Nawaya Employment Program”. Any applications that do not follow these guidelines will be DISQUALIFIED. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Program Description: The Nawaya Network is an organization that develops the income-generating skills of underprivileged youth via entrepreneurship, employability, and economic development programs. One of our newest programs focuses on building the employability and soft skills of unemployed youth, with the aim to help them increase their chances of finding a job - locally or remotely. The program will target youth from across Lebanon, ages 18+, from all nationalities and socio-economic backgrounds.
The Nawaya Network is seeking a part-time soft skills trainer/coach for this program to provide online training sessions in English to a group of youth on the below topics:
- How to decide on a career path
- How and where to search for a job
- How to use various tools and platforms for job hunting
- How to write a resume
- How to write a cover letter
- How to prepare for an interview
- How to set up a professional Linkedin profile
- How to write a professional email
The above list is not exhaustive, and we look forward to working with the selected candidate to modify the course topics on an as-needed basis.
This is a part-time position for a pilot program that will launch in August 2021. Based on the results of the pilot, we will be continuing the program and the expected time commitment and time frame of the program will be updated accordingly.
- At least three years experience as a soft skills/employability trainer
- Proven experience in content creation and curriculum design
- Arabic and English fluency is a must (spoken and written)
- Microsoft office skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Independent, adaptable, flexible, and hardworking
Experience required: 3+ years