Interested candidate should send their CV and Cover Letter to the following email: [email protected], please mention in the subject line the title of the position you are applying for. Any application without the requested requirements will not be considered
SAMS is looking for a “Lawyer” candidate, specialized in Lebanese Local Labor Laws.
The “Lawyer” will be contracted under a consultancy contract; length of the contract to be defined and specified based on discussions with candidates.
- Review and provide feedback on SAMS Lebanon staff service contracts template (Lebanese and non-Lebanese staff);
- Review and provide feedback on SAMS Lebanon volunteers contracts template;
- Review and provide feedback of SAMS’ Lebanon partners contracts template;
- Provide NSSF and ministry of finance requirements based on SAMS current legal status in Lebanon;
- Provide written documents on SAMS Lebanon employment legal entitlements based on local labor laws;
- Draft HR manual based on local labor law and SAMS internal policies;
- Follow up on SAMS registration (to be agreed on).
Requirements and specifications:
- Degree in law;
- Member of the Lebanese Bar Association;
- Specialization in Lebanese Local Labor Laws;
- Experience in working as a legal consultant and lawyer with International Organizations;
- Sound knowledge of the Lebanese judicial system, constitution and legislation;
- Familiarity with the Lebanese incarceration system is of added value;
- Excellent command of English and Arabic both written and verbal;
- Good time management skills and ability to meet tight deadlines;
- Ability to respect confidentiality and exercise sound judgment and discretion;
- Good research and analytical skills;
- Knowledge of Safeguarding policies and values.