Outreach Worker - Clemenceau
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply online via arcenciel's careers website: https://www.arcenciel.org/careers/
General objectives and tasks:
1- Outreach activities:
- Reach out to host communities and foreign communities across Lebanon.
- Reach out to associations and institutions in Lebanon.
- Conduct interviews for data collection and outreach.
- Create and classify files of each case.
- Promote and ensure their attendance to the sessions/trainings held.
- Implement project activities as required.
2- Coordination and follow up:
- Coordinate and collaborate with the center’s staff and the external partners of the association.
- Organize sessions/trainings for the beneficiaries and make sure all the related parties are well informed and present at the sessions.
- Plan the steps with a multitasking approach.
- Participate in working groups to enrich the institutional and inter-institutional reflection.
- Develop and retain solid connections with potential partners and permanent members of the association in order to ensure the social unit’s mission and serve the greatest possible number of people.
3- Documentation and reports:
Write a report about the activities conducted along with its related documentation (pictures, attending sheets etc.).
- Proficiency in the community service techniques and practices.
- Basic knowledge in project implementation.
- Knowledge in needs assessment.
- Previous exposure to Lebanese communities.
- Good understanding of arcenciel's culture and spirit.
- High communication and interpersonal skills.
- Enthusiastic, motivated and initiative taking approach.
- Listening skills and capacity to analyze.
- Team work.
- Organizational skills.
Working schedule: Monday till Friday from 9:00 am till 5:00 pm.
Contract type: From start date till 30/9/2021.