Psychologist - Clemenceau Center
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply online on arcenciel's careers website: https://www.arcenciel.org/careers/
General objectives and tasks:
1- Learn and take note on the beneficiaries’ cases:
- Welcoming the beneficiaries of the center and the projects who need psychological follow-up.
- Learn about the cases (listening, observation, analysis of the case) of patients and beneficiaries of the center as well as projects by detecting and evaluating their pathological problems (language delay, stammering, behavioral disorders, violent reactions, relationship difficulties, etc. …).
2- Prepare, Implement, and monitor the Individual Progress Plans(IPPs):
- Set up IPPs and the appropriate action plan by conducting individual interviews with patients to collect the necessary information in order to pose the problem and make working hypotheses and be able to collaborate with the professionals of the health center to ensure the best results.
- Carry out and ensure progress monitoring of PPI (Individual Progress Plans) in coordination with the health and social teams of the center.
- Preserves and protects patient confidentiality in all situations and with all documentation.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with safety procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection‐control policies and protocols.
- Demonstrates professionalism as a contract healthcare professional by being punctual and dependable for assigned shifts.
- Perform relevant job functions aligning with arcenciel’s mission, vision, policies, values, and goals.
- Perform any other relevant activities directed by the direct supervisor.
- Deep knowledge of psychology.
- Proficiency of treatment and monitoring techniques.
- Ability to cope with different difficult cases.
- Capacity of diagnosis.
- Proficiency of specific and appropriate testing.
- Proficiency in applying speech therapy plans treatment.
- Ability to choose the right methodology to use.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to establish a good relationship with patients and their families.
- A sense of interest in the health and wellbeing of patients.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Listening skills.
- Ability to synthetize.
- Flexibility and commitment.
- Empathetic and patient.
- Good understanding of arcenciel's culture.
Working schedule: 3 days/ week from 8:00 AM till 5:00 PM/ 9:00 Am till 5:00 Pm.
Contract type: CDD