Junior Consultant: Information assistant (Yemen& Saudi Arabia)
Applicant can apply to this consultancy work by email to: [email protected]
Subject email should be : Junior Consultant-Information assistant (Yemen& Saudi Arabia)
During this period, the consultant will offer research support for the development of Yemen team’s plan focused on women formerly detained in Huthi-controlled areas, and on Saudi Arabia’s continuing pattern of arbitrary arrests and prosecutions. The requested outputs for this consultancy are:
• Provide a daily update to teams from media of local, regional and international developments in Saudi Arabia and Yemen and electronic filing of this information.
• Monitor developments in terms of government statements / developments – reporting to the team and filing the materials electronically.
• Compiling and updating lists of detainees and cases against them.
• Admin support and information management: contribute to the development and maintenance of administrative and communications systems in support of research, campaigning and growth activities; manage files, records and other information retrieval systems where necessary within the organization’s self-servicing guidelines; contacting key stakeholders to verify and cross check information; liaise with sections in all three countries.
• Contribute to the compilation of information for the death penalty report