Videographer / Production House
Interested candidates in this position should send their CV to [email protected] and include the job title mentioned above in the email subject by May 20, 2021, along with:
• A portfolio with samples of previous relevant work (including graphics/visuals/illustrations/animations preferably related to Human Rights and Gender).
• A quotation form attached including past experiences .
• A confirmation of legal / tax company registration.
Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Selected production house/videographer will produce two short videos on GBV and SGBV to trigger the attention of the public on NCLW efforts made in this context.
- Providing a detailed work plan including the filming locations and schedule, as well as scripts in Arabic and English.
- Producing 2 videos on GBV and SGBV issues as defined by NCLW team. The video needs to have a clear caption in English.
- Producing at least 2 short videos of 30 seconds each in Arabic with English caption on GBV issues.
- Attending meetings with the Project Manager and the Communication Visibility Officer to get introduced to the project and the purpose of the videos.
- Drafting with the help of the gender expert and the GBV coordinator a draft script of each of the videos in both English and Arabic capturing the main ideas and messages NCLW wishes to cover on GBV and SGBV.
- Ensuring the editing and montage of the videos.
- Coordinating all facets of video production including brainstorming of ideas, planning, filming, coordinating scenes and actors, production and post-production editing in different formats for TVC, for WhatsApp, for social media means.
- Updating the project manager regularly on the work progress including any challenges and/or recommendations.
The company must meet the following qualifications:
- Advanced experience in Production, Communication, Social Sciences or related field with knowledge in development, gender issues, GBV and SGBV issues, and human rights.
- Minimum 5–6-years’ experience in TVC and Radio commercial production and communication.
- Experience/knowledge in human rights Campaigns and familiarity with human rights and GBV related resources and material is an asset.
- Excellent coordination and planning skills.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in Arabic and English.
- Knowledge in Public Machineries, and INGOs/UN mandate and work are an asset.