Freelance - Digital Communication Assistant
We request compelling applications (motivation letter, CV and references) in English, e-mailed to [email protected] with “Digital Communication Assistant” as the subject line, to be received latest by May 24, 2021.
The Goethe-Institut is the Federal Republic of Germany’s worldwide cultural institute. We promote knowledge of the German language abroad and cultivate international cultural cooperation.
The Goethe-Institut Lebanon is implementing since September 2018 a project called FANTASMEEM, which adopts a holistic approach towards supporting the design industry in Lebanon. This involves capacity building, fostering cultural / social / environmental entrepreneurship, and encouraging collaborations and knowledge sharing.
The Goethe-Institut Lebanon is looking for a Digital Communication Assistant starting from end of May 2021 or later until end of November 2021 to work as a freelancer on the project.
Services to be provided by the Digital Communication Assistant:
- Assist the FANTASMEEM Team to fine-tune and implement a communication and outreach strategy to raise awareness on the project's support programs and activities through different online and offline channels
- Fine-tune the social media strategy to increase the reach of FANTASMEEM content (existing and new) and implement this strategy on an ongoing basis
- Develop new ideas and concepts and implement innovative tools that can help increase the visibility of FANTASMEEM online
- Develop with the FANTASMEEM team interactive online tools to engage the community of designers in Lebanon
- Combine social media activities of FANTASMEEM with those of other related projects of the Goethe-Institut
- Research and suggest relevant content for the different social media series and other communication efforts of FANTASMEEM
- Update the content of FANTASMEEM webpage with news on project activities and with materials produced within the project
- Regularly report on the performance of the communication tools and social media campaigns and give recommendations on how to improve outreach and visibility
- At least three years of professional experience in the communication sector with a focus on online communication
- Proven experience in the development and successful implementation of online outreach strategies, professional experiences in the cultural field
- Advanced knowledge of social media to analyze, broaden audience reach and improve engagement with shared content
- Proficiency in English and Arabic, both spoken and written
- Based in Lebanon
- Standard honorarium rates/hour for the location
- We request compelling applications (motivation letter, CV and references) in English, e-mailed to [email protected] with “Digital Communication Assistant” as the subject line, to be received latest by May 24, 2021.
Only complete applications sent before the end of the deadline will be considered.