To apply, qualified applicants should send a resume or CV to: [email protected]. To ensure the timely review of your resume, please insert "Driver” in the subject line of the email. No phone calls please. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please don’t wait for the last date to apply, as IOCC might start interviews before the deadline. Preferable that candidate resides in the areas of concern. IOCC is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a professional and diverse workforce.
IOCC has a zero tolerance to Sexual Exploitation and Abuse of beneficiaries and staff. Protection from Sexual Exploitation and Abuse (PSEA) is everyone’s responsibility and all staff are required to adhere to the Code of Conduct, that enshrines principles of PSEA, always (both during working hours and outside work hours). Familiarization with, and adherence to, the Code of Conduct is an essential requirement of all staff, in addition to related mandatory training. All staff must ensure that they understand and act in accordance with this clause.
The driver will be responsible for providing IOCC Team with transportation and logistics required to perform their job, while maintaining all COVID-19 precautions at all times.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions
- Provide transportation and logistic support for the IOCC team to designated working areas in accordance with their job requirements
- Deliver and retrieve materials and equipment from / to IOCC team members and different field locations, with frequent visits to IOCC offices in Mina and Beirut when needed
- Drive carefully at all times and ensure the safety of the passengers
- Complete daily and weekly vehicle maintenance checks
- Maintain an organized working schedule
- Respect IOCC’s security guidelines and rules related to vehicle movements
- Keep a high degree of confidentiality and professionalism
- Perform other duties as required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSA):
- Familiar with areas in North and Akkar
- Ability to use GPS apps (Google maps)
- Initiative taker and problem solver
- Good verbal communication, and ability to communicate with vulnerable population
- Good physical condition (ability to carry and lift boxes, load and unload vehicle etc....)
- Willingness to use his personal car
- 2-3 years of driving experience in Lebanon.
- Previous experience with an international NGO, and in a humanitarian field is an advantage
- A valid driving license
- A well maintained and built car
- Stationed in the field
- Candidate should be residing in Tripoli
- Candidate should have an SUV car (4x4)
- Working with Covid-19 positive and suspected cases