Country Communication and Advocacy Manager
Only shortlisted applications will be contacted and invited to an official interview. Please send your Curriculum Vitae (maximum three pages) and Motivation Letter (indicating at least three references) to: [email protected].
Please note that applications without a cover letter and without mentioning the code (TDHIT-MLB-CCM012) will not be considered.
Objective 1: Manage the delegation and projects communications plans
- Develop and deliver the delegation and projects communications plan/strategy; including designing and updating a calendar of public communications;
- Regularly update and report on the progress of the Communications Plan and Events Calendar.
Objective 2: Represent the BTF consortium as the Communications and Advocacy Manager managing its communication component
- Participate in the “Back To The Future” Projects Leading Committees.
- Coordinate the work of the Communication Officer/s (including the COs of the BTF consortium
- Lead communication visits in Lebanon; coordinating the visits of VIPs, ambassadors; lead on briefings for guests.
- Be prepared to travel to Europe to implement the BTF communications plan in Europe.
- Lead the organization with its media/communication missions from the Nederland and Italy, as foreseen.
Objective 3: Lead on the usage of the TDH and projects brand and style guidelines
- To champion and monitor the use of brand and style guidelines, as well as key messages in projects communication.
Objective 4: Lead the production of all communication written content
- Supervise the production of written content for multi-media communication (either within the communication department or in collaboration with technical specialists), including but not limited to:
- Website and social media content
- Public events content, (i.e. presentations, project fact-sheets, project brochures/leaflets…)
- Media announcements, newsletters, press releases and speeches
Objective 5: Lead on training design and communication requirements delivery of projects, for TDH and BTF consortium staff on the communication plan/strategy and provide guidance/delegate responsibility on how they can contribute to the production of communication materials.
Objective 6: Support TDH department (managers and coordinators of Support Functions, Programs)
- Support field staff in budgeting for communication activities and running public events.
- Lead and submit to the procurement department, the PR forms regarding communication printings and activities for all projects that include specifically a communications budget line.
- Support TDH Italy Managers at proposal development phase, in terms of suggesting communications/visibility actions along with their accompanying budgets., as well as the naming of the project.