Interested applicants may submit their application through the following link: Programs Manager application form
INJAZ Lebanon is an equal opportunity employer. INJAZ does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, parental status.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Ensure that implementation across the programs/projects areas are delivered within the framework of the original plan and in line with the overall budget, with the optimum use of resources. Propose and prepare any amendments if needed.
- Develop the detailed program/project work plan in coordination with Operations Manager, Executive Director and the field teams.
- Support the team in the fulfillment of their duties according to program/project design.
- Ensure close coordination at area level with INJAZ community partners for youth outreach and registration as per agreed targets.
Trainers & Volunteers’ Training & Scheduling:
- Ensure the recruitment and orientation of project trainers and volunteers.
- Support in the planning and implementation of the INJAZ Training of Trainers
- Ensure that INJAZ trainers and volunteers are consistently fulfilling their roles and completing program delivery tasks while implementing the INJAZ programs in the target communities
- Knowledgeable of INJAZ Lebanon program content and ensures that it is being delivered according to the agreed project standards and plan.
Partnerships – Community Centers/School/Universities/Educators’ Relationships:
- Develops and maintains quality relationships with partners, schools, universities and CSOs, with support of the team.
- Recruits new CSOs, schools, partners as needed and kick start long-term relationship with support of the team.
- Keeps abreast of Lebanon education developments
Program Implementation & Quality:
- Manages program implementation.
- Develops and continually updates quality control plan in line with INJAZ Al-Arab and donors’ program implementation standards.
- Oversees that program team assures quality of programs through phone calls, classroom, trainers & volunteer monitoring, and program evaluation instruments.
- Manages availability of program materials and resources according to programmes plan.
- Assesses appropriateness of programmes model for local area and adapts accordingly if needed.
- Assists in developing a budget for all programs and program related activities.
- Develops a yearly calendar that predicts programmes needs and includes timetables, procedures, and responsibilities.
- Develops reports to donors with support from programmes team.
- Oversees maintenance of database information on all programs and participants.
- Attend partners’ meetings and team meetings.
- Undertake other related duties, as assigned or requested
- Proactive with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- High adaptability and ability to work in a changing environment
- Highly motivated with excellent organizational, time management and teamwork skills.
- Solid experience of project cycle management, ensuring the delivery of high quality programs
- Excellent written and spoken English and Arabic
- Ability to multi task and work independently in a fast paced environment.
- Master degree in Business Administration, Social Science, Education or other relevant field
- 5+ years of professional experience including project and team management (experience with international donors is a must).
- Knowledgeable and strong interest in Business Development and Entrepreneurship.