Financial and Procurement Advisor
INITIATE Is a non-governmental, non-political, and non-profit organization that aims at working with communities in Lebanon. Furthermore, we aim to create an environment in which women and youth live in dignity and develop joint acting platforms among communities in Lebanon. INITIATE is looking for a Finance and Procurment advisor with the following responsibilities:
- The Financial and Procurement Advisor is responsible for the procurement management of projects.
- Prepare procurement plan for all project assets in consultation with senior program manager.
- Draft bidding documents for all project tender packages
- Take part into the tender evaluation committee works, including drafting the tender selection/ evaluation forms, announcing tender results, and preparing the procurement provisions that will be included in the contracts.
- Evaluates tender offers and prepares tender evaluation forms and tender evaluation reports.
- Maintains physical archive of tender documentation.
- Coordinate and provide administrative support on requests for procurement with field officers.
- Coordinate procurement process according to procurement policy, guidelines and procedures.
- Carry out procedures regarding procurement, bid evaluation and selection in accordance with organization regulations;
- Ensure adherence to HR management, AR & AP, Procurement, Cash management and financial management policies and procedures in all processes and projects and by all staff;
- Participate in the project Procurement Panel;
- Advise relevant persons on financial aspects of the bids;
- Interact on a frequent basis with colleagues and external partners
- Preparation of presentations and reports.
- Support coordination of project activities.
- Support in administration and finance.
- Support in logistic management and Accountant.
- Proven work experience as a procurement or similar role.
- Experience in the purchasing.
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management and communication skills.
- Strong teamwork skills.
- BSc in Business Administration or related field.
- Experience in Organization work of no less than five years.