Applications should include a detailed CV and a cover letter that addresses the applicant's motivation for applying. Please forward the application marked "Social Worker" to the following e-mail address: [email protected] no later than Friday, October 6, 2023. This
position will be filled as soon as possible.
Kindly note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
BACKGROUND and JUSTIFICATION :
MOSAIC is a holistic program committed to improve the health and wellness of Marginalized group in Lebanon and beyond. Through its national presence in Lebanon and its regional networks in the MENA region, MOSAIC strategic goal is to achieve the coexistence of people in friendly communities and national systems. Founded by activists and legal and health experts, MOSAIC will provide comprehensive services for the Marginalized groups, research and advocate for policy reform, build knowledge and capacities on SOGIESC (Sexual Orientation & Gender Identity/Expressions, and Sex Characteristics) issues, and engage the societies in the fight against human rights violations, especially against LGBTIQ rights violations.
SCOPE OF WORK:
Under the overall supervision of MOSAIC’s General Director and Program Manager, the Case Managers will perform a wide range of duties related to protection and SGBV, including case management and social-follow ups, and provide other adequate services to LGBTIQ+ individuals survivors or at risk of violence, through internal and external referrals.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Detect, counsel and follow up on individual cases identified during psychosocial activities by the team, or referred by other agencies, through outreach or helpline
- Provide listening and counseling services to LGBTIQ+ individuals, survivors or at risk of violence;
- Conduct social assessment and fill intake questionnaires for the participants and timely keep case records, and document the calls received from survivors of SOBV and SGBV
- Monitor and follow up on the outcome of the assistance provided, with the support of MHPSS advisor
- Facilitate psychosocial support sessions, under the supervision of MHPSS advisor;
- Handle Mosaic’s Helpline;
- Provide basic emotional support for urgent cases;
- Conduct door-to-door visits, and accompany SGBV victims to specific service providers when needed (e.g. CMR center)
- Advocate with different institutions and service providers to help the participants to access needed resources and services, and conduct internal and external referral;
- Ensure coordination and synergy with the main service providers in the area of intervention for prompt referral, follow up and information sharing;
- Ensure the provision of emergency cash assistance for the most vulnerable participants, according to the needs of the participants, the agreed criteria and the internal procedures under the supervision of the PM (Program Manager);
- Enroll eligible participants under Protection Cash Assistance Program;
- Manage, fill, archive specific forms for cases profiling, referral and weekly reporting ensuring confidentiality, accuracy and timeliness – share filled template of Activity Info with Project Manager Weekly;
- Ensure that data protection protocol is respected;
- Be available to participate in meetings and trainings in and outside the centers including case management meetings and SGBV WG meeting or any other meetings when required by the PM;
- Monitoring and Reporting;
- Provide weekly updates to the Program Manager about new and ongoing cases assessed;
- Support the maintenance of the MOSAIC case management system and the SGBV Information Management System;
- Accomplish any other assignments given by the Programs Manager or MOSAIC’s General Director;
دليل مدني، شبكة المجتمع المدني، يوفر للمنظمات منصة لنشر الوظائف, وليس مسؤول عن عملية التوظيف. كل منظمة مسجلة على دليل مدني هي مسؤولة بشكل فردي عن منشوراتها وعن عملية التوظيف.