Installation of Latrines in the Informal Settlements of Akkar and Koura (Reference LRCU23F032021)
LebRelief hereby invites to submit offers for the following call of tender
The RFP includes the following items:
1- This letter of invitation
2- Price offer form.
3- General BOQ.
4- Code of Ethics.
Essential Required Documents are as follow:
- Commercial Register Certificate
- Certificate of Registration at the Ministry of Finance
- No Receivership
- No Liquidation
- No Bankruptcy
- Certificate of Discharge from the Lebanese Contractors Syndicate for Public Works and Buildings (If Relevant)
- Certificate of Financial Discharge from National Fund of Social S0ecurity (If Relevant).
- Activities have not been Suspended from the court.
- Certificate of Bank Account.
- Establishment Bank Account.
Any extra Documents will be an added value.
The Grading during the evaluation is defined as below:
Legal Admin and Financial Documents
Overall time frame
N.B: LebRelief can drop out the price offers if all the essential required documents are not submitted with the price offer.
This call for tender will be conducted using LebRelief standard bidding documents, open to all qualified suppliers and service providers.
The bids will be reviewed after the submission deadline in a closed session.
LebRelief looks forward to receive your proposals and greets you for your interest in LebRelief projects.
How to apply
For Submission bidder must submit stamped, signed and scanned documents by email
Email: [email protected]