Let’s Talk About Stunning Business Branding!
About this Event
A brand is essentially a promise a company makes to its consumers. The purpose of branding in marketing is to establish trust within your consumers and create loyalty. Your brand not only gives your buyers a way to remember you, but it also creates an identity for your business and sets you apart from competitors.
- Brand Core & Brand Purpose
- Vision & Values- Brand Positioning - Competitor Research & Target Audience
- Awareness Tactics
- Customer Persona
- Brand Personality & Voice- Brand Design & Taglines
About The Speaker:
"AUST Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree in the field of Management and Marketing. Pebble Hills University Marketing Certified Consultant. Google Garage The Fundamentals of Digital Marketing. Harvard Business School - Entrepreneurship Essentials.
- Business & Marketing Consultant
- Founder & CEO of Betterfly Lebanon
Field of expertise – Industries
- Marketing Strategies
- Branding Strategies & Development
- Website Content & Design Director
- Content Research & Creation techniques
- Visual & Graphics art direction
- Promotional Copywriting
- Ads management
- Start-ups management
- Customer Relationship & Customer Service
- Team Management & Development- Staff training ( customer services, team building, time management, stock management, stress management)- Showroom Display - Window Display - Visual
- Job creation and training
After registering, An email containing the workshop ZOOM access link will be sent to you before the event begins.
Please feel free to send your questions or suggestions to: [email protected]