Emotional Intelligence in Business
This Online Workshop will be given on Friday, March 5 2021 by Imad Abou Khalil, a Transformation Coach, Corporate Trainer, and Public Speaker at many highly-recognized organizations such as ABC, AUBMC, MAZDA, Phoenicia Hotel, Doctors without Borders, ect...
- What is Emotional Intelligence
- Why is Emotional Intelligence Important
- The Four Quadrants of EI
- Become Friends with Your Negative Emotions in Business
- Emotional Intelligence for more Equity
About The Speaker:
Imad was named “#1 Life Coach Influencer on social media” in 2018 and has changed many
lives during his long career.
He is a Transformation Coach, Corporate Trainer, and Public Speaker. He’s also certified in:
- Leadership (by Institute for Leadership and Management)
- Sales (1st in Lebanon by National Association for Sales Professionals, USA)
- NLP practitioner (National Federation for Neuro-Linguistic Programming)
Imad has trained and coached around 7000 people in Canada and the MENA region in the last decade, including top leaders from global companies like Forbes MENA, Gulf Analytica, Thomson Reuters, Johnson and Johnson, Money Gram, Arabian Bourse, Dubai Multi Commodities Center, and more
In Lebanon, Imad is a trainer or a public speaker at many highly-recognized organizations like ABC, AUBMC, MAZDA, Phoenicia Hotel, Doctors without Borders, HOLDAL, Lebanese Red Cross, Antonine University, UNRWA, Order of Engineers, Caritas, MENA Family business Forum 2019, etc...
He also wrote 2 books and created The Suxess Podcast, one of the Top personal-development podcasts in the MENA region.