Digital & Content Executive
Please only apply if you have actual experience in Public Relations, Content & Media Management, which you can demonstrate through a portfolio.
To apply, please send the following to [email protected] and headline: Digital & Content Executive.
1. Your CV
2. Your portfolio including campaigns/ideas/stories/posts that you have brought to life or that you can do with us.
3. A cover letter indicating how your skills match our culture and requirements at The Volunteer Circle.
In instances where applications are missing one of these 3 documents, we will not be able to come back to you.
If we think you could be a potential candidate, then we will give you a call.
Role responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Develop the content strategy.
- Create, maintain and manage a content calendar.
- Participate in content creation - including copywriting, generating ideas and fostering them to completion.
- Gain insights from Google Analytics to inform all marketing activities.
- Support event management, production planning and development of campaign activations.
- Plan and deliver impactful and measurable social media campaigns.
- Plan and monitor Search campaign and budget.
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness.
- Help coordinate PR initiatives & collaborations and build relationships with partners.
- Contribute to creating new lines of communication with influencers and the press.
- Contribute to writing press releases or articles, bringing fresh insights from the ecosystem to life, on a weekly basis.
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Marketing or Communications or related discipline is a must.
- 2-3 years’ practical experience in Content Marketing, Media Planning or Advertising
- Solid grasp of social media, PR etiquette
- Solid grasp of Google Ads (Ad Groups, Responsive Search, dynamic search) and Remarketing
- Strong sense of aesthetic, design, and style
- Excellent communication and storytelling skills
- Demonstrates a sense of purpose
- Attention to detail, commitment to deadlines, and a humble attitude about the fact good ideas can come from anywhere
- Proactive in suggesting points of focus or opportunities for growth
- Graphic Design or Motion Design proficiency is a plus
This position suits you if you
- Are passionate about social media trends and speak the same language we do.
- Find joy in unconventional routines and schedules and are passionate about start-ups.
- Bake quality into everything you do.
- Chase a mission rather than a job.