Case Management Technical Advisor
Technically supervise and coach Child Protection case management and intervention Support activities.
- Follow up and coach on all Case Management activities that are being implemented in Mouvement Social on national and field levels including M&E tools;
- Ensure the relevance of referrals of children to Mouvement Social Case Management and Mental Health Services according to the children’s profiles and Mouvement Social Child Protection programme intake eligibility criteria,
- Ensure that referrals to case management services for children identified through regular Mouvement Social activities are done properly;
- Review the quality of the children’s files;
- Ensure that all documents are completed;
- Maintain database according to standards and new M& E tools;
- Ensure internal/ external referral pathway and service directory are in place and brings challenges to coordination mechanisms.
- Organize every two months for all MS CM team in order to :
- Exchange experiences, challenges and to propose solutions.
- Provide needed technical trainings.
- Create a knowledge database as referral to all social workers
- Create formats/documents/incident reports … to be filled by social workers to be the basis of the knowledge database
- Propose standards to be followed by social workers
Education/Years of Expertise:
Master’s degree in Social Work or any related diploma including minimum 10 years of experience at case management.
- Child Protection processes.
- Case Management processes.
- Nartional SOP
- Leadership, management and organization skills
- Computer skills
- Communication skills (written and verbal) and follow-up
- Initiative and time management skills
- Problem solving skills
- Analytical, logical thought process
- Strategic thinker with the ability to influence at a senior level.
- Strong personal commitment to the vision, mission, goals and values of MSL.
- Self-confidence and honesty
- Ability to work under pressure
- Accuracy and transparent
- Flexibility in dealing with others
- Confidentiality of information
- Team work spirit
- Proficiency in Arabic reading and writing
- Master at least one foreign language (French / English)