Candidates interested in applying for the position should send their CV along with a cover letter to [email protected],lb January 27, 2021 .The subject of the email should state the position you are applying for. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Screen and identify funding opportunities for the association’s programs according to their needs
- Review, analyze, and prepare standardized summary brief of the identified calls for projects,
- Draft application forms, concept notes and projects’ proposals following funding agencies’ guidelines,
- Prepare and develop coherent, organized and compelling grant proposals and assessments,
- Perform other duties related to content creation as required.
At least two (2) years of experience in grant and proposal writing with a proven track record in securing new funding opportunities required.
Ability to work a flexible schedule that potentially includes evening and weekend assignments
Proven track record of winning grant awards
Previous experience working with an international/national NGO.