Semeurs d'Avenir Social Business: Re-branding
ABOUT SEMEURS D’AVENIR
The Semeurs d’Avenir social enterprise is specialized in Automated & Electrical Turnkey Solution Services. In collaboration with IECD (Institut Européen de Cooperation et de Développement) and vocational training schools across Lebanon, we support graduates from vulnerable communities in getting much needed experience and income in the electrical sector. Our goal is to become the official apprenticeship and certification body for technical graduates from vocational schools in Lebanon by providing practical work experience with the direct involvement of the private sector to ensure that they have the right confidence, technical and soft skills for us to place them in jobs.
You can find our brochure on this link for an overview of our areas of expertise.
Semeurs d’Avenir’s social enterprise is still at an early stage of development and has been operating under the name of “Social Business” without a website nor a social media presence. In order to take our business to the next step, we need the support of a marketing agency or expert with extensive experience in branding and in building websites and digital marketing plans. The purpose is to build a stronger identity and a comprehensive digital marketing strategy that reflects our brand’s vision, introduces our story and ultimately gets us to stand out from the competition so we can grow our business and scale our social impact.
- Brainstorm a brand name and propose creative designs for its logo
- Develop a branding strategy including all relevant branding material
- Build and design a simple promotional website, including content creation
- Create or find a subcontractor to create an affordable 2-min promotional animation video
- Build the digital presence on social media platforms
- Propose a simple digital marketing plan for promoting the social enterprise across the social media platforms that can be easily executed internally
- February 5th, 2021: Deadline for Applications
- February 12th, 2021: Finalize Interview process & Award Consultancy
- February 22nd, 2021: Project Kick-Off
- March 22nd, 2021: Submit final deliverables
- Proven relevant experience in branding and marketing consultancy
- Experience in setting digital marketing strategies
- Experience in website development, including content creation
- Track record of building innovative and creative brand marketing activities
All documents are confidential and should not be shared with any person without the prior consent of Management.
Interested applicants are requested to submit their CV and a proposal showcasing their understanding of the expected activities and deliverables, the budget, and their relevant experience to Mr. Carlos Bou Gerges, email: [email protected]
P.S Applicants are advised to submit any document they believe would support showcasing their previous experience and their relevant skills. Individual consultants as well as firms are both equally encouraged to apply for the job.