Semeurs d'Avenir Social Business: Business Mapping
ABOUT SEMEURS D’AVENIR
The Semeurs d’Avenir social enterprise is specialized in Automated & Electrical Turnkey Solution Services. In collaboration with IECD (Institut Européen de Cooperation et de Développement) and vocational training schools across Lebanon, we support graduates from vulnerable communities in getting much needed experience and income in the electrical sector. Our goal is to become the official apprenticeship and certification body for technical graduates from vocational schools in Lebanon by providing practical work experience with the direct involvement of the private sector to ensure that they have the right confidence, technical and soft skills for us to place them in jobs.
You can find our brochure on this link for an overview of our areas of expertise.
We are looking for a Mapping Consultant with an in-depth knowledge of our services and value proposition. The consultant should be an expert in sales and business development to support our mission of enlarging our portfolio of B2C and B2B clients. The consultant is also required to support in the mapping and sourcing of potential donors to fund our revenue generating services to eventually become financially sustainable.
- Develop a detailed business development mapping of potential clients to support marketing and sales at both the B2C and B2B levels
- Include a mapping of peers in the business development mapping to take into account the potential for joint projects and sub-contracting on peers’ large projects
- Develop a detailed mapping of potential donors and social enterprise funding organizations that can support the growth of our business until we eventually reach financial sustainability
- Pro-actively research and propose new opportunities for all 3 mapping as opposed to only consolidating those that are already known by the team
- February 5th, 2021: Deadline for Applications
- February 12th, 2021: Finalize Interview process & Award Consultancy
- February 22nd, 2021: Project Kick-Off
- April 22nd, 2021: Submit final deliverables
- Proven relevant experience in prospects mapping and business development
- Excellent networking and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience with advanced research and data collection tools
All documents are confidential and should not be shared with any person without the prior consent of Management.
Interested applicants are requested to submit their CV and a proposal showcasing their understanding of the expected activities and deliverables, the budget, and their relevant experience to Mr. Carlos Bou Gerges, email: [email protected]
P.S Applicants are advised to submit any document they believe would support showcasing their previous experience and their relevant skills. Individual consultants as well as firms are both equally encouraged to apply for the job.