Senior Case Worker-North Bekaa
Only shortlisted applications will be contacted and invited to an official interview (including test). Please send your Curriculum Vitae (maximum three pages) and Motivation Letter (indicating at least three references) to: [email protected].
Please note that applications without a cover letter and without mentioning the code :(TDHIT_BKK_SCW046) will not be considered.
The recruitment is on rolling basis and the organization reserve the right to recruit the suitable person before the deadline
- Accept referrals from other agencies and community partners
- Consistently update the service mapping on a monthly basis and share it with CP Expert and CM Supervisor.
- Assist the case management supervisor in preparing the weekly planning of the team and the division of the tasks
- Provide individual case management for children and their families in accordance with all case management steps and related tools and procedures and the National SOP
- Ensure the correct documentation and compilation of CM forms in accordance with all case management steps and related tools and procedures and the National SOP
- Ensure that all cases are addressed immediately and shared with the supervisor
- Participate actively in weekly case management team meetings, and ensure the proper documentation and follow up of the outcomes of these meetings.
- Communicate regularly with supervisor, and CP Expert for updates on achievements and challenges
- Collaborate closely with the other members of the CM team and the CP team
- Identify gaps and address them to the case management supervisor
- Directly communicate with other caseworkers and service providers as part of conducting individual case management
- Receive case management reports from the case management team, and report on monthly basis to the case management supervisor.
- Ensure data confidentiality and sharing with relevant MEAL personnel.
- Design and draft awareness sessions to be conducted in the field, in coordination with the PSS teams, once needed.
- Consistently and proactively monitor/assess the safety and security of field teams; promptly reporting concerns or incidents to case management supervisor
- To comply with the TDH IT Code of Conduct
- Other duties as assigned by the Case management supervisor or/and CP Expert
- Driving license is mandatory
- Monitor and supervise the process of identification of CP and non-CP cases
- Support implementation of case management in the intervention location in accordance with all CM steps and related tools and procedures as defined through TDH IT stratgey. ensuring that all high-risk cases are addressed immediately by case workers and shared with the direct line manager for possible intervention
- Ensure equal distribution of tasks within the case worker team
- Hold regular internal mentoring and coaching sessions based on identified needs and gaps
- Ensure coordination and synergy with the main service providers in the area of intervention for prompt referral, follow up and information sharing;
- Fill the monthly Database by liaising with MEAL department and send it back to the CM supervisor
- Contribute in the case audit process along with CM supervisor
- Open, close, and follow up with cases in the assigned areas and localities
- Support in recruitment and selection of case workers along with CM supervisor
- Support CM supervisor in building staff capacity on case management and the guiding principles on protection
- Support, and coordinate case worker team and evaluate their performance along with CM supervisor
Demonstrated Skills and Competencies:
- Clear understanding of issues of violence against boys and girls.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and respect for clients at all times essential
- Must be computer literate, including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Positive and professional attitude, able to organize, maintain composure and prioritize work under pressure, work overtime when necessary and be able to coordinate multiple tasks and maintain attention to detail..
- بعلبك الهرمل