Driver And Assistant Procurement Officer
Please send your CV to [email protected]. ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please mention the position "Driver And Assistant Procurement Officer- Country Office" in your email subject.
General Purpose of the Position: The driver and Assistant Procurement Officer assists in the NSSF and Ministry of Finance transactions and drives JRS staff.
Main Responsibilities of the Position
- Driving a manual car.
- Picking a guest from the airport.
- Traveling across Lebanon.
- Visiting suppliers.
- Delivering of purchases and/or money transfer.
B. ASSISTING IN SUBMITTING ANF FINALIZING DOCUMENTS AND PAYMENTS FOR NSSF & MOF
Ensure prompt execution of other tasks which are within the ambit of Driver which may be requested by the Country Director as needs occur.
C. ASSISTING IN PROCUREMENT
- To identify, research and evaluate vendors for quality and pricing.
- To help and support local Project Directors to purchase and to find suppliers.
2- Reception and delivery
- To ensure that supplies and goods are obtained at the best possible prices.
- To survey transportation for delivery goods.
- To ensure that the quality and quantities delivered, matches with the description field in the invoices.
3- Storage and warehouse
- To oversee the warehouse.
- To provide required human resources and logistics for the organization of the warehouse and the transport of goods.
- To ensure that goods are stored in good conditions.
4- Car Maintenance:
- To provide all the required supplies and goods to ensure car maintenance, as well as invoices, vouchers,quotations and other documents for the Country Accounting Officer related with service vehicles.