Call for Agri-Food Specialists to Mentor in Business Support Program
The expert is expected to provide support in product and concept development: advanced assistance on the technical level to create new products, improve quality of the existing ones and reduce costs.
Minimum 10 years of experience in the F&B Sector is required
- He/she should be well connected and ready to use their networks to provide opportunities for TEC’s participants
- Able to identify weaknesses on the business level and take proper actions for a more sustainable, scalable and innovative model
- Should ensure the development of F&B businesses through partnerships and collaborations
- Should have previous experience in marketing to provide access to new markets (mainly exportation)
- Should have vast experience in food safety practices and documentation.
- Should have experience in costing and pricing
- Must have a strong understanding of the agri-food business dynamics (In-depth knowledge in the latest trends
Proven experience in implementing projects related to bread and by-products, mouneh, syrups, juices, healthy food and others)
- Experience in restaurants and food chain management and regulation is a huge plus.
Tripoli Entrepreneurs Club will be following up on the implementation and the progress through reports and regular documentation to make sure all objectives and targets are adequately met.
How to apply
NOTE: Only applications submitted through THIS LINK will be considered.