Communications & IT Manager
- Developing strategies for promoting the organization’s work, raising its profile in the research and public sphere across the Arab region and globally, and disseminating the research and other work sponsored and/or organized by the ACSS to target different audiences.
- Managing all aspects of the public interface of the ACSS with its various constituents: researchers, donors, the media, policy makers, universities, NGOs and research centers.
- Planning, budgeting and implementing all communications activities in line with the overall ACSS strategy to realize desired positioning, coverage and reach.
- Managing the ACSS branding and visual identity.
- Developing content for social media, websites, newsletters, press releases and any other distribution channel.
- Creating presentations, articles, reports, media kits and other information for internal and external use.
- Organizing the relationship between the Communications Unit and other units and staff of the ACSS, including developing guidelines and processes to organize the workflow.
- Providing communication support to other ACSS units and projects.
- Identifying and working with consultants and service providers for different outputs and infrastructures.
- Helping develop internal IT systems, including CRM and databases.
The position is based in Beirut. Some travel to activities in the Arab region will be required. Please submit a cover letter, current CV, and references by email to [email protected]. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis until position is filled.