Budgets and Management Reporting
- Prepare and develop budgets for submission to the management and donors/funders.
- Provide Financial reporting of actual expenses against work plans & budgets as/when required to Director General, Administration & Finance Committee of the Board of Trustees, as well as to the Board of Trustees.
- Verify budgets and financial reports of branches and focal points
- Respond to ACSS departments requesting budget summaries for their activities
- Maintain excellent relations with the banks and other stakeholders
- Process scheduled/required payments and channel to the Senior Accountant
- Ensure a proper recording of accruals in line with contracts and agreements
- Support preparation annual audits and approve them before final submission
- Prepare and submit the answer to the auditors’ management letter
- Prepare periodical and annual financial statements working with the Accountant and auditors
- Monitor, verify and approve monthly accounting reconciliations (banks, petty cash)
- Prepare and manage the payroll based on givens from the Head of Administration & HR
- Support all other employer payroll related requirements.
- Verify the payroll reconciliations prepared by the Senior Accountant at year-end.
Ensure compliance with sector requirements specifically those related to the Ministry of Interior, Ministry of Finance, and the National Social Security Fund (NSSF).
Finance Department Management
- Supervise and lead the finance department team in achieving their best results
- Provide support to the team to enhance their performance
The position is based in Beirut. Some travel to activities in the Arab region will be required.Please submit a cover letter, current CV, and references by email to [email protected]. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis until position is filled.