Kindly, send your CV, in English, writing in the subject reference “Grant Writer” to the following e-mail address: [email protected]. The deadline for submission is January 25, 2021.
Applications should include a detailed CV with a list of winning grants awards
The Grant Writer is responsible for all areas of grant proposal development: identifying needs; identifying funding sources; developing proposals; maintaining grant-related recordkeeping and conducting grant-related research.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Screen and identify funding opportunities for the association’s programs according to their needs
- Review, analyze, and prepare standardized summary brief of the identified calls for projects.
- Draft application forms, concept notes and projects’ proposals following funding agencies’ guidelines.
- Develop and maintain calendar of proposal and reporting deadline dates to ensure all submissions and reporting dates are met on time
- Report information on funding opportunities to the management in a timely manner.
- Determine a concept for proposals by attending meetings and identifying opportunities
- Prepare and develop coherent, organized and compelling grant proposals and assessments
- Apply knowledge of fundraising methods and plans to reach income goals
- Perform other duties related to content creation as required
- At least two (2) years of experience in grant and proposal writing with a proven track record in securing new funding opportunities required.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that potentially includes evening and weekend assignments
- Proven track record of winning grant awards
- Previous experience working with an international/national NGO;