Interviewer - Mental Health Beneficiary Satisfaction Survey
Applicants should send their CV and a cover/motivation letter to [email protected] with the reference BSSINTERVIEWER (CVs without this subject line will not be considered). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Under the supervision of the Monitoring and evaluation officer, conduct beneficiary satisfaction surveys with mental health service users via phone interviews. Data collection is performed using a tablet.
- Ensure a positive atmosphere enabling service users to provide their feedbacks on services received.
- Collect answers for each survey in an accurate and complete manner prior to submitting it on a daily basis to the Monitoring and Evaluation Officer.
- Daily inform by reporting email the Monitoring and Evaluation officer (i.e. total number of surveys completed, challenges faced during data collection, feedback from cases needing special attention, highlights and notes, etc.).
- Tablet used for data collection will be provided along with training on the questionnaire. The interviewer is responsible for ensuring safety of survey tools and equipment as may be assigned.
- Interviewer is responsible for ensuring confidentiality of the interviewees and the data collected.
Skills and education
Secondary diploma - BA degree preferable, but not necessary in case candidate’s experience complies with the position.
Prior community outreach and/or volunteer work, especially with Syrian refugees in Lebanon.
Previous experience in dealing with refugees communities is mandatory.
Proven experience in conducting surveys, conducting interviews via phone would be an asset
Knowledgeable in both quantitative and/or qualitative data collection.
Appreciation for quality data in a survey context.
Experience in electronic data collection.
Fluent Arabic, with knowledge of Syrian dialect (mother-tongue level). Some English is preferable.
- Ability to conduct interviews.
- Attention to details and reliability.
- Good communication skills and ability to respect confidentiality.
- Ability to listen carefully and identify points of interest to be elaborated.
- Possesses strong commitment toward beneficiaries.
- Committed to humanitarian principles.
- Flexible, able to work in a multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural team.
- Open-minded, and respects different cultural backgrounds and mindsets.
- Flexible with scheduling: Work can be scheduled at different times of the month, with variable working hours, and may include weekends.
- Smart approach towards asking sensitive questions and extracting relevant information from answers.
Please provide your CV, with your name and contact number.