Fundraising Officer - Re-Advertised
Interested candidate are encouraged to apply online on arcenciel's careers website: http://www.arcenciel.org/careers/
General Objectives & Tasks:
Increase the financial resources of the association with respect to its strategy through:
1.Drafting projects applications:
- Screen and identify funding opportunities for the association’s programs according to their needs.
- Analyze the identified calls for projects.
- Draft application forms, concept notes and projects’ proposals following funding agencies’ guidelines.
- Work closely with the financial department and programs’ heads in drafting projects’ budgets.
2.Monitor and evaluate projects:
- Monitor ongoing projects’ activities in coordination with the concerned program managers and heads of centers.
- Prepare on a regular basis, reports to the funding agencies as per the contracts and agreements.
- Evaluate ongoing projects’ impact, and define sets of recommendations and corrective actions to take.
- Contribute to the development of documents and tools for the internal work of the department.
3.Participating in the development of the organization’s network:
- Represent the association in external events (trainings, conferences, seminars …).
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with funding agencies and partners.
- Handle arcenciel’s external services with community-based organizations and smaller NGOs.
Skill set and competencies:
- Perfect writing techniques.
- Proficiency in written and oral communication, in three languages: English, French and Arabic.
- Proven previous experience in Monitoring and Evaluation.
- Understanding of the Lebanese development and civil society eco-system.
- High work ethics.
- Flexibility and commitment.
- Respectful of deadlines.
- Organizational and prioritization skills.
Working Schedule: Monday till Friday, From 9 Am till 5 Pm.
Contract Type: 1 Year (Renewable based on performance).
Work Location: Jisr Al Bacha.