RFP/2020/068 - ESTABLISHMENT OF LONG-TERM AGREEMENT FOR THE PROVISION OF UNARMED PRIVATE SECURITY SERVICES FOR THE UN AGENCIES (BASED IN LEBANON)
NOTE: excel format for both (ANNEX B) and (ANNEX E) can be requested via email to [email protected]
For further details on the below, please refer to tender documents.
- Tender launching/advertisement date: 19 November 2020
- Site visit to UN premises: from 20 to 27 November 2020
- Pre-bidding tele-conference date: 01 December 2020 at 10:00am
- Tender closure date and time: on or before 12 January 2021 at 23:59hrs Beirut, local time.
The following annexes form integral part of this request for proposal:
- Annex A: Terms of Reference (TORs)
- Annex B: Financial Proposal Form
- Annex C: Vendor Registration Form
- Annex D: UNHCR General Conditions of Contracts for the Provision of Services, July 2018
- Annex E: Security Personnel Profile
- Annex F: UN Supplier code of conduct
How to apply
Offers must be submitted electronically to the email address: [email protected]
Please clearly state the following in subject line of the email:
- Company name
- Type of Offer: Technical or Financial
- Number of emails sent (for example: 1/2, 2/2 etc.)
Please follow the below instructions for submitting the offers via email:
- Format PDF files (preferred)
- Email size must not exceed 20 MB
- For big attachments over 20 MB, please split into multiple numbered emails (e.g. 1 of 3, 2 of 3 and 3 of 3).
- No document downloading links are accepted. All documents must be attached with the emails.
- If the supplier is uploading number of small files, please zip the files into a ZIP folder and upload the folder instead of each file individually.
- The subject line of the email must clearly state the tender reference number RFP 2020 068.
- The subject of the email must also include the company name and type of offer (i.e technical or financial).
- The Technical offers and financial offers must be submitted in separate emails.
- All files must be free of viruses and not corrupted.
- UNHCR reserves the right to accept or reject any offers that is not following the email submission instructions.
- No other person from UNHCR to be copied on the tender emails otherwise the supplier may be disqualified for this tender.
- For any technical issues with submission of emails, the suppliers must contact this email address: [email protected]
- UNHCR will not be responsible for locating or securing any information that is not identified in the bid. Accordingly, to ensure that sufficient information is available, the bidder shall furnish, as part of the bid, any descriptive material such as extracts, descriptions, and other necessary information it deems would enhance the comprehension of its offer.
Deadline to submit proposals: 12 January 2021, 23:59 hrs local time or earlier.منتهية الصلاحية