Facilitator- 3 vacancies
The applicant should clearly specify in the subject of the email the position to which he/she is applying or else the CV cannot be shortlisted
A motivation letter is a must.
The facilitators will be based in one of the 3 SDCs: Chhim, Baysour, or Chouaifat
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Conducting interviews with parents to assess and review their situation and their children’ cases.
- Participating with the team in the recruitment of beneficiaries for psycho-social activities, awareness session, recreational activities
- Preparing schedules and activities material in line with the curriculum provided.
- Conducting Community-Based Psycho-Social Support activities for parents inside the SDC or through mobile unit either remotely or by physical attendance in the defined areas of the project.
- Organizing recreational events and awareness session for Lebanese and Syrian Children and youth.
- Recommending and referring a particular case to the best course of action.
- Monitoring and following up with Assistant.
- Participating in evaluation focus groups and meetings.
- Filling up daily, weekly and monthly forms and records (registration, monitoring, referrals and reporting on implementation) in collaboration with other team members.
- Offering information and support.
- Participating in multidisciplinary teams and trainings/meetings regarding, for example, child protection or mental health.
- Conducting home visits when needed.
- Protecting individuals from harm to themselves or to others.
- Refering adults and youth to external services
- Coordinating with the case worker and psychologist to ensure a proper individual follow up for needed referred cases. With Project manager to ensure ongoing needs of women, men and youth are being met through prevention-related activities.
- Respect the code of conduct the CP and the PSEA policies of Tabitha.