Social Worker- 3 vacancies
The applicant should clearly specify in the subject of the email the position to which he/she is applying or else the CV cannot be shortlisted
A motivation letter is a must.
The Social workers will be based in one of the 3 SDCs: Chhim, Baysour, or Choueifat.
Responsibilities and duties
- Provide professional and confidential services to survivors of GBV,
- Document client information through accurate filling of intake and consent forms and ensure confidential and safe storage.
- Provide updated information for reporting purpose (numbers, trend, challenges, …) by respecting the need to know information.
- Support the maintenance of Tabitha case management system by maintaining client confidentiality
- Ethically and confidentially collect and store GBV data. Participate in interpretation of the analyzed data on trends and work with the GBV Psychosocial officer to disseminate information to all relevant stakeholders.
- Participate in preparation of all relevant reports
- Development of referral networks between partners implementing GBV and implementation of referral pathways.
- Strengthen and maintain networks through other service providers and camp management to ensure that survivors and others persons with specific needs receive compassionate support from the community and to encourage greater communication, collaboration and coordination among partners (protection, health, legal, and psychosocial sectors).
- Fill in an interagency referral form to ensure to ensure an appropriate referral mechanism inter sectorial level.
- Strengthen and maintain networks with community leaders, women leaders, service providers and camp management to ensure that survivors receive compassionate support from the community and to encourage greater communication, collaboration and coordination among partners (protection, health, legal, and psychosocial sectors)
- Work in collaboration with Project Manager to ensure ongoing needs of women and girls are being met through prevention-related activities.
- Participate in review meetings and psychosocial capacity assessment of the local partners
- Oversee all interactions and provide Case management support to the local partner with the support of the GBV Program Manager.
- Coordinate with the psychologist in place to ensure psychological follow up for GBV survivors and persons with specific needs.
- Call for case conference for extremely complicated cases.
- Fulfill any other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Respect the code of conduct and CP and PSEA policies of and the standards of the GBV team
- Attend GBV working group or other meeting when needed.