Photographer internship_SAMS LB
Kindly send your CV to [email protected]
Please indicate in the subject: Photographer internship_SAMS LB
Key Responsibilities and Activities:
- Visit selected project sites and interact with the implementing partners and beneficiaries to develop content
- Capture high resolution images of SAMS’ activities in Lebanon with a focus on beneficiaries, partners, volunteers, and staff.
- Provide SAMS with high quality photographs (the copyright for all photographs will remain with SAMS Lebanon).
- Conduct video interviews concerning SAMS’ project activities including interviews with beneficiaries, SAMS staff, and partners.
- Obtain consent from individuals featured in the photographs and videos using SAMS; consent form.
- Photographer/videographer should have his/her own camera, lenses and equipment.
- Photos and videos must be uploaded and stored on cloud storage site (Google drive, box…) with sharable link.
- Adhere to all SAMS Media guidelines
- Maintain frequent contact with SAMS Lebanon Media team to coordinate all activities
- Availability between 10-15 hours per week, depending on activity.
- Provide the team with videos and photos within three days.
Safety and Security:
All reasonable steps will be taken to provide safety and security for the Photographer. Both SAMS and the Photographer accept the inherent risks in working in humanitarian contexts. SAMS will not be required to do more than what is reasonable and possible in the circumstances whilst providing a safe and appropriate work environment.
Due to Covid-19, the photographer / videographer are advised to comply by all the safety and preventive measures applied by SAMS.
Staff members, volunteers, contractual workers have to maintain strict confidentiality for all SAMS Lebanon, projects and missions. Content files including, but not limited to computerize , data bases, patient’s information and media materials are not to be shared and are strictly confidential unless authorized in written by the Country Director.
Project Locations to be covered:
Photographer/videographer will visit and produce materials at project locations in the Beirut metropolitan, the Bekaa Valley, and other locations in Lebanon as needed.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Photographer/videographer with demonstrated experience in capturing work in humanitarian and transitional settings.
- English and Arabic (spoken and written) required.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience in photography and videography.
- Ownership or possession of a high resolution digital camera and any other necessary equipment to produce high-quality deliverables.
- Internet connection and ability to share hi-resolution files electronically.
- Certification of participation to high-level missions
- Transportation outside Beirut to locations and work sights
- Building meaningful relationships with people from different culture.
- Experience working in an international NGO.