Animator for CBPSS activities - 3 vacancies
The applicant should clearly specify in the subject of the email the position to which he/she is applying or else the CV cannot be shortlisted
A motivation letter is a must.
The animators will be based in one of the 3 SDCs: Chhim, Baysour, or Choueifat.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Develop an action plan of PSS activities, topics and other type of interventions with the group based on a “Group intervention approach”.
- Implement these sessions on a periodical manner and evaluate each session with the children as well as with the project coordinator. Revise sessions according to each feedback/evaluation and constantly adapt approaches and exercises.
- Promote and ensure the Children participation in all activities. Ensure that all activities are done in an appropriate location in line with minimum standards.
- Document all necessary feedback and provide regular monitoring report to the project coordinator on the progress of children.
- Ensure that parents receive regular feedback and advice on their children progress and interaction.
- Ensure that all children and caregivers are aware of any accountability/ complaint mechanism.
- Refer cases of children when needed.
- Ensure sector specific tools (eg SDQ pre and post questionnaire) as well as any specific organization assessment tools are implemented.
- Conducting interviews with parents to assess and review their situation and their children’ cases.
- Participating with the team in the recruitment of beneficiaries for psycho-social activities.
- Preparing schedules and activities material in line with the curriculum provided.
- Filling up daily, weekly and monthly forms and records (registration, monitoring, referrals and reporting on implementation) in collaboration with other team members.
- Offering information and support.
- Participating in multidisciplinary teams and trainings/meetings regarding, for example, child protection or mental health.
- Conducting home visits when needed.
- Protecting individuals from harm to themselves or to others.
- Ensure the use of good facilitation skills that make the children feel comfortable and enhance their participation and personal development.
- Ensure that children are not exposed to any form of harm or stress during the activity and that they feel safe and respected.
- Positively interact with children and encourage them to express their needs and ensure their safety.
- Respect the code of conduct and CP and PSEA policies developed by Tabitha