Psychologists- 3 vacancies
The applicant should clearly specify in the subject of the email the position to which he/she is applying or else the CV cannot be shortlisted.
Experience with NGOs is a plus.
Training in evidence based therapy approached (such as CBT, EMDR, IPT…) is preferred
A motivation letter is a must
Each psychologist will be based in one of the 3 SDCs: Chhim, Baysour or Choueifat.
- Assess psychosocial needs of beneficiaries referred by the social workers using Dorcas tools.
- Design a tailored action plan to respond to the psychosocial needs of each person.
- Ensure the implementation of a quality MHPSS intervention for beneficiaries showing psychological distress.
- Establish of long-term and short-term objectives that ensure safety and stability and enhance the flexibility of the individual and the family to bring their lives back to normal
- Implement individual intervention plans with the consent of the beneficiaries or their caregiver.
- Refer beneficiaries to specialized services (psychiatry) when needed.
- Use various communication means (written, spoken, drawn, etc.) during activities to ensure effective inclusion
- Participate in Dorcas training as needed and when requested
- Document any protection concerns or any incident/ act that causes harm to beneficiaries and report them promptly to the Line Manager and to the MHPSS TA
- Respect principles of data protection and security, and all guidelines of documentation within the project and keep data record.
- Maintain complete individual files for each person visited, including detailed descriptions of services provided