4 Animators -North Bekaa( Arsal, Hermel, Qasr)
Only shortlisted applications will be contacted and invited to an official interview. Please send your Curriculum Vitae (maximum three pages) and Motivation Letter (indicating at least three references) to: [email protected].
Please note that applications without a cover letter and without mentioning the code (TDHIT_BKK_A041) in the subject of the email will not be considered.
The recruitment is on a rolling basis and the organization reserve the right to recruit a suitable person before the deadline.
- To design focused PSS and CP activities targeting children, adolescents and caregivers.
- To develop a detailed monthly activity plan, indicating specifically the aim and the objectives of the activities to closely monitor results achieved with the beneficiaries of the age group mentioned above.
- To be in charge of developing, delivering and monitoring structured outdoor recreational activities.
- To carry out structured PSS activities using specific methodologies to support the beneficiaries’ resilience and needs.
- To report daily to the TL and CP officers the activities conducted.
- To keep the balance between social, mental and physical/remote activities for children and adolescents, whether directly with them or through their caregivers.
- To plan the activity in order to ensure progressive steps from easier to more difficult activities.
- To ensure that the beneficiaries have the possibility to participate in designing the activity, to express themselves and to be heard.
- To ensure that the beneficiaries are all involved in the activity and that there is possibility for boys and girls to work both together and in gender based groups.
- In dealing with difficult behaviors (conflict, aggressiveness, introversion), to understand the reason behind the behavior and to try as much as possible to involve the others participants as a resource to solve the problem.
- To monitor child progresses, identify children in need and refer special cases to the social workers or case management supervisor as soon as identified.
- To identify children in needs of specific services through face to face and/ or remote modality to report to the TL and SW.
- To plan and request the material needed for the activities to the TL.
- To be responsible for the proper use and basic maintenance of the animation material and Mobile Unit facility.
- To participate in the trainings provided by TDH IT or other partner Organization.
- To participate in the weekly coordination meetings.
- To comply with the TDH IT Code of Conduct.
- Any other task relevant to the position.
- بعلبك الهرمل