Financial and Procurement Assistant
Due to the high volume of candidacies, only the candidates with the most interesting and adapted profiles will be contacted for the potential interviews.
When submitting an application, please ensure to write under the subject of the email:
“B&S Europe – NAME/FAMILY NAME – Vacancy Financial and Procurement Assistant"
Support the Project Office in the following capacity:
- Assist with daily tasks related to maintaining the office budget, e.g. keep accurate records for all daily transactions; prepare balance sheets; process invoices; record accounts payable and accounts receivable; track bank deposits and payments etc.;
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Manage the procurement of office and project material
- Identify and maintain contact with the best value for money providers
Assist the Project Managers in daily tasks of management including:
- Assist in the preparation of financial audits of projects ;
- Administrative management related to specific projects, e.g. processing of invoices, updating internal (ERP) systems with financial data; tracking of payments etc.
- Assist in issuing payments
Assist the HQ in Brussels in specific daily tasks, including:
- Support the financial reporting to HQ
- Assist in the management of the internal financial systems (Maconomy, Winbooks)
- Assist in the HQ audits
Qualifications and profile:
- Bachelor or/and Master Degree related to the position
- At least 1-year experience in financial and accounting management
- Excellent knowledge of the MS Office package (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) is a must;
- Experience working with ERP systems is considered an asset;
- Perfect oral and drafting skills in English and Arabic. French is considered a strong asset;
- Knowledge of the EU procedures (PRAG) is a strong asset
- Working in an organized and rigorous manner;
- Capacity to work within a team on sound communication;
- Capacity for independent decision-making and taking initiative;
- Interest in working in the field of cooperation and development.