The applicant should clearly specify in the subject of the email the position to which he/she is applying or else the CV cannot be shortlisted
A motivation letter is a must.
The candidate MUST have:
At least 4 years program management experience;
At least 4 years working with NGO experience;
Experience working in Lebanon and with child protection programs.
The project manager ensures a successful initiation, execution and an effective supervision of Qudra 2 project that aims to give vulnerable individuals, Lebanese children and youth as well as Syrian refugees, an improved access to Psychosocial services. The project manager is accountable to the Programs coordinator.
- Oversee and monitor all project activities and be the main contact point for the donor and the field staff;
- Ensure project activities comply with the policies and regulations of the donor organization;
- Responsible for overseeing the development and execution of project deliverables, lead project planning, budgeting, action plans and monitoring processes in a timely manner;
- Responsible for submitting activity reports, meeting minutes on regular basis to the donor in a timely manner;
- Recruit volunteers to be trained on protection related issues;
- Lead and motivate the project team;
- Coordinate and work with relevant government institutions, non-governmental organizations in order to ensure the smooth execution of project activities;
- In collaboration with M&E Team, collect information and draft narrative report for donors in compliance with requirements;
- Provide recommendations and initiate potential revision of activities if needed;
- Keep the Programs coordinator informed of programmatic updates and potential project ideas and initiatives;
- As needed, represent Tabitha in Inter-Agency forums, national protection working groups and discussions;
- Perform other activities as necessary and assigned by the programs’ coordinator.